"Medium acrylic transparent" when mixed with acrylic paints reduces the intensity of the colors without changing their texture, applied as matte primer for further work with sprays, texture pastes, paints on paper, wood, cardboard, fiberboard, particleboard, fabrics.
Perfect for creating collages and final coating of paper, used as a matte lacquer decoupage-glue to transfer images to any primed surface. It is used in scrapbooking and other forms of creativity.
Application methods: brush, foam sponge, palette knife, roller.
- Apply at temperatures above +5C.
- After use, rinse tools and containers with warm water.
- Store in a tightly closed container at a temperature above +5C.
- After contact with skin wash off with warm water and soap.
- For children over 14 years old.
- Vol.: 150ml.